At eGauges, we aim to make the processing of returns and replacements as fast as possible. To avoid any unnecessary delays please ensure you follow our simple procedure.
Requests to return standard stock items will be accepted, subject to a handling charge, providing the following criteria are met:
- The product/s being returned are unused, supplied with their original packaging and documentation.
- The product/s being returned have a valid, completed Returns Note and official eGauges Returns Number.
- When returning your goods to Gauges please ensure you use a ‘signed-for’ reputable service. eGauges accept no responsibility for lost returns.
- Should your product be faulty, please contact us using our online form to request a Returns Number and the appropriate documentation for testing and inspection.
- Providing you are from within the United Kingdom.
Please ensure you carefully pack your product/s being returned, together with all original packaging, documentation and accessories, if applicable and the returns number we issue you.
Please address your return as follows: CANtronik Limited, 4A Factory Road, Upton, Poole, Dorset, BH16 5SJ, UK
Returns will only be processed once the above requirements have been met. Failure to follow our returns process could result in the delay of the processing of your return.
- eGauges will not accept any responsibility for products returned by customers who use their own carriers.
- Under no circumstances should returns be given to an eGauges representative.
- We are also unable to accept any return for products sourced on a customer’s behalf; that are not standard stock items – listed on www.eGauges.co.uk or a ‘select’ website.
Orders for ‘non-stock’ custom products that are built to your specifications are unable to be returned or cancelled and as such, are purchased at the customer’s own risk.
Faulty or defective goods
Any goods found to be faulty or defective and notified to us within 30 days of delivery can be returned to us for a full refund.
RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorisation
Before returning an item you must contact us to obtain an RMA number. We are unable to issue any refunds for products returned to us without an RMA number clearly written on the box.